There is an important acupressure point under armpit,that is HT 1(Jiquan) acupoint. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that the heart governs blood and mind, and the blood of body flow into the heart that connects with internal organs.pressing armpits can improve blood supply, stimulate lymph, improve cardiopulmonary function, increase appetite and improve digestion.
Benefits of Massage Pressure Points Under Armpit
HT 1(Jiquan) acupoint is the starting point of Heart Meridian,Massage is beneficial for calming mind,which can treat circulatory diseases such as coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, sequelae of cerebrovascular disease, neurological diseases such as intercostal neuralgia and hysteria, breast diseases and frozen shoulder etc.There are many benefits of massaging acupressure points under armpits:
- Promote flow of blood throughout body and stabilize blood pressure.
- Enhance the ability of gas exchange, and enable organs to get a large amount of nutrients.
- Improve lung function and enhance work of respiratory tract.
- Improve urinary function to remove the blood uric acid, carbonate and unnecessary water in body compounds
- Stimulate various visual organs, making it more flexible in response to outside.
- However, before massaging the under armpit points, it is best to remove the armpit hair, you can gentle hair removal no pain without huriting the skin by the laser hair equipment,and enjoy beauty-level hair removal results at home.It is suiatbe for whole body, and it brings you smooth skin.
Pressure Points Under Armpit
- HT 1(Jiquan)
Location:In the center of the axilla on the radial side of the axillary artery.
Indications:Chest congestion, shortness of breath, sad, anxious
Apoplexy, hemiplegia, pain in the shoulder and arm, distention and pain in the chest and hypochondrium;
Efficency: Frees the chest, activates the meridian, benefits the arm.
- GB 22(Yunaye)
Location:On the midaxillary line when the arm is raised below the axilla in the 5th ICS (directly below HT 1).
Indications:Chest congestion, pain in the hypochondrium,Spasm and pain in the upper extremities;
Functions: Opens the chest, relaxes the sinews.
How to Simulate Pressure Points Under Armpit
- Patting method: When patting left armpits,bend left hand back and place it on the back of head so that the left axillary can be fully exposed for easy patting.Pat the right armpit in the same way.
- Efficacy: Patting two armpits can soothe liver and regulate Qi,relax muscle and activate collaterals, quickly rescue yang, make blood upward to clear mind quickly; it can also prevent and treat coronary heart disease, angina pectoris and other heart diseases.
Avoid hard intensity when tapping. In addition, it is best to cut your nails short to prevent touching skin and blood vessels and nerves.
Avoid pregnant women, more serious cardiovascular patients, etc.
Other Important acupoints for daily health
- SP 3(Taibai)
Location:Proximal and inferior to the head of the 1st metatarsalphalangeal joint in a depression at the junction of the red and white skin.
Function:relieve foot pain
After walking for a long, you may will feel foot pain, stimulate SP 3(Taibai) point and effectively relieve foot pain. In addition to stimulating it with hand massage, you can also take off your shoes and socks, stand up, and step on the heel of other foot to stimulate SP 3.
- UB 40(Weizhong)
Location:Midpoint of the transverse crease of the popliteal fossa, between the tendons m. biceps femoris and m. semitendinosus.
Function:relieve back pain
Indications:Lumbar disc herniation, low back and leg pain, shoulder numbness etc
- SJ 4(Yangchi)
Location:On transverse crease of dorsum of wrist in a depression on the ulnar side of the extensor digitorum communis tendon.
- PC 6(Neiguan)
Location:2 cun above the wrist crease between the tendons of palmaris longus and flexor carpi radialis.
Function:Improve heart function
Regular massage PC 6(Neiguan) point can protect heart,calm mind and nerves, regulate Qi and relieve pain. It can treat motion sickness and seasickness.
Related:Pressure Points For Motion Sickness
When massaging PC 6(Neiguan) point, you can roll and knead it along the upper and lower directions of your wrist for half an hour every day.
- SP 9(Yinglingquan)
Location:On the lower border of the medial condyle of the tibia in the depression posterior and inferior to the medial condyle of the tibia. (or) On the lower border of the medial condyle of the tibia on level with the tuberosity of the tibia. (or) Between the posterior border of the tibia and gastrocnemius muscle.
Function:reduce swelling of leg
Many middle-aged and elderly group may occur swelling of calves after housework.It is commonly caused by the inability to smooth Qi and blood in the same position for a long time. Stimulate SP 9 for 3 to 5 minutes every day to make blood circulation more smoothly.
One thought on “2 Under Armpit Pressure Points”
Excellent web site ʏou һave got here.. It’s hard to find
high-qualіty writing like youгs these days.
I serіously appreciate individuals like yoս! Take care!!